There is a reason that the name, Invisalign, has become synonymous with invisible braces. When done correctly, the clear aligners worn between orthodontic visits are barely noticeable. While “invisible” may not be totally accurate, as no product is 100% invisible, the word seems to describe how people view this orthodontic method. It requires individual fit of each set of trays through impressions and X-rays, and results can only be predicted after treatment begins. When done with the best Invisalign dentist Woodway, the results are beyond impressive.
Invisalign Woodway can be used to straighten a number of different orthodontic ‘problems’, more technically known as malocclusions, meaning ‘bad bite’. Here are some of the concerns that Invisalign can help with:
- Crowding- Teeth that are crooked, crowded and overlap.
- Spacing- Teeth that have gaps. A gap between two teeth is known as a diastema.
- Overbite- Where the top teeth excessively overlap the bottom teeth.
- Underbite- Where the bottom teeth overlap the top teeth
- Open bite- Teeth that don’t bite together properly
- Crossbite- Where your upper teeth bite inside your lower teeth
Invisalign Woodway is an affordable option for people who want to straighten their teeth, but it is not suited for everyone. In addition to taking a look at the pictures on our site, ask your dentist if you can see a current before/after photos of real patients to get a better idea of how it may work for you. The best Invisalign dentist Woodway will also be able to assess whether you are a good candidate for Invisalign.
If you’re looking for a cheap Invisalign Woodway, Dr. Brent Robinson is the person to find. Along with his team of exceptionally talented dentists based in Woodway, we can assure that you will only get the best. For reservations call us at 425-778-1164 or visit our official website at www.robinson-dental.com.