Orthodontics Invisalign Lynnwood
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. If you have misaligned teeth or a crooked smile, it can impact your confidence and self-esteem. You may even feel self-conscious about smiling or laughing in front of others.
Orthodontics Invisalign is the process of using clear plastic aligners to gradually move your teeth into the desired position. Invisalign treatment offers many advantages over traditional metal braces, including the fact that they are virtually invisible and can be removed for eating and brushing your teeth. If you are interested in Orthodontics Invisalign, see an emergency orthodontist.
What are the different benefits of Invisalign?
1) It’s designed to be virtually unnoticeable on your teeth. The aligners are clear and fit snug to your teeth.
2) The aligners can easily be removed during eating, drinking, flossing and brushing. Being able to remove the aligners makes it so you have freedom with your treatment, especially if you need to remove the appliance to play sports.
3) Less office visits are typically needed compared to traditional braces. You only need to come into the office every 4-6 weeks at a time.
4) Teeth are easier to clean for optimum oral health during treatment. You simply remove the aligners at night, clean them, and clean your teeth as you normally would.
5) Total time for optimal results is usually shorter than metal braces treatment. If you need only slight orthodontic correction, you won’t need Invisalign treatment for very long.
The Invisalign process is an alternative to metal braces that has been designed to give you results similar to those of metal braces. It is more cost-effective, comfortable and doesn’t restrict your speech or eating habits. It uses clear, plastic aligners that are removable, so the process can be completed gradually. This means that the process takes less time to complete – often only a year from start to finish.